Activities you can enjoy at Branching Out
- Up-cycling Project - You can develop team working and social skills while up-cycling furniture in our purpose workshop.
- Seasons Project - We have a market garden where you can work with a great team of friendly staff, and people with learning disabilities to develop a multi sensory approach to growing your own fruit, vegetables and plants for selling in our charity shops, eating in our Cooking Group or taking home to share with your friends and family.
- Cooking Group - In our 5 star rated kitchen you can learn to make balanced meals to support you in independent living and learn about health and safety in your own kitchen and in a catering kitchen. We provide achievement and development for all with a hands on practical approach.
- Create Group - Get involved in window displays, craft items for sale, seasonal stationery, large scale art work. A great work area for relaxation, creativity and sensory stimulation.
- Social Steps - Access the community, plan events, develop social skills all with support from Branching Out’s highly trained staff.
Support is provided in groups of five people to one member of staff. When individual support is needed we can supply this with fully trained staff on our Advance Project.
- Advance Project – For those who need extra support to access community based activities, individual support on a one to one basis,can be provided. All Branching Out Support Workers are highly trained in providing 1:1 support for people with complex or high support needs and sensory impairment. We work proactively, to provide an easy transition and multi agency approach.
- Retail - Enjoy the hustle and bustle of a busy retail environment while receiving high quality support, developing social and life skills.
or: 01353 863221.
Branching Out has always believed that it is important to provide local transport to adults with learning disabilities to access our service.
If you live in Littleport, Ely or Witchford we can collect you in the morning and take you home at the end of the day at no additional cost, subject to availability.
Details provided on application.